Sunday, May 17, 2015

Things we have done in April!

So I am not sure what happened to March.
So many things have happened in April I had to delete 103 pictures off my phone just to figure out what we did!
 With the approaching move we are in full go mode all the time these days!
We are trying to spend as much time with friends as possible.
 I hate to admit we will be very sad to see Neighbor not be our neighbor anymore.
Although I feel certain he will always have the title!
 These 2 took off for Indiana over spring break!
They were pumped.
Then they were returned to me like this... HAHAHA!
We celebrated Easter with friends this year!
Caroline got to paint Easter eggs.  Dying them is so childish!

 The Perry Family invited us to Kenlake resort (I think that is where we were) for an egg hunt. 
 Wherever we were... hunt was all CEK needed to hear.
She did her thing!
 2nd Grade at Rhea went to the Discovery Park of America.
I chased the girls above around the park for 3 hours.... I am getting old.
Mrs. Searcy and some of her kiddos!
We made a quick trip to Indiana to celebrate Bob's birthday!
His favorite girls!
Then Caroline and I headed to Evansville so that she could visit her new school.
 She met lots of new friends right away and got to try out wearing a uniform!
For the most part we have spent the rest of April at the softball field.



As you can tell all of our friends are there!


No comments: